JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with all the local tractor shows canceled myself an a few friends agreed we should have a show an cookout at my place at the end of august , well as always ive waited till this week to start cleaning the yard up an getting tractors running that havent ran at all this year. With a friends help last night we leveled the back yard put seed down an next step is to get 4 tractors up an running. In total there should be around 15 garden tractors in my back yard.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im a few hours away Friday were doing burgers an dogs sat is bring a dish to pass an im smoking a brisket front yard is clear for anyone who wants to camp

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sat of the show is the main day smoking a brisket an everyone is bringing a dish to pass so there should be plenty of food

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally using my phone to be on here so I'll post pics from the show

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well everyone im planning on another show again this year not sure if itll be at my house or just down the road in the field but more then likely at my house gonna use the front yard this time , i have limited room in my house but there are a couple hotels not far from me so between the yard an driveway ill have plenty of room like last year ill be grilling an itll be a dish to pass an byob an tractors

1 - 14 of 14 Posts