JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plowed the 5 or so inches we got with the x320 last night. It did alright. Would have done way way better with tire chains, but the ones I ordered aren't supposed to arrive until Friday. I looked at 4 or 5 different local stores and nobody Carrie's them or wants $100 a pair.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Glad it worked out for you Chaser. I am so surprised at the amount of people that do not use chains on their setups. With the storms we get here it’s a necessity I feel.
They even swear by the bar tires but I guess I’m old school and feel if you have a blade or blower on it the chains are not an option.
Got to try the Frankenblower on the 210 with the last snow. It worked very well no horsepower or torque issues. The new LED headlights also well worth the money. It may have taken longer with the 210 but I had more fun.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I hear, any more snow than we had I would have been done. Darn chains didn't show up today though....
The Frankenbeast! Great looking work horse.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I know the chains aren't cheap I've been lucky and made my own or Pop had a few extra pieces laying around that I've used.
Even got a set with the Cub I was given. When I dig out the blower for it next Spring I may even give it a whirl.
Did you check with Kyle 2 about chains?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts