JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Could we have a moderator remove all the crap that was posted please,Holy !!!
I TOTALLY AGREE with you on this. I was just going to send a conversation to you to ask if these inappropriate posts can somehow be removed. I see that this person just joined Nov 15th and has flooded our site with these posts. I think that our members would agree that posting tractors or attachments for sale is one thing and appropriate for our section of Jdfanatics, but these posts just to sell medications is an entirely unrelated and inappropriate matter entirely. This person is obviously abusing our site and taking advantage of it for their own personal profit flooding our New Post notifications. I just posted some good information late last night that I think will be of interest and benefit to all of our members and because of these inappropriate other posts, my post doesn't even show up as a recent new post. I hope you're successful in getting those removed & blocked as future posts. Feel free to pass this message to anyone who can help toward that end if it can be of help. I back your efforts 100% and I'm sure all of our other members do as well. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We continue to have a Big Problem with these site abusive posts. This person is obviously using our site purely for their own personal gain, have absolutely no relevance to our subject matter and show no respect for our members. Moderators, please get these posts removed and blocked from future postings immediately!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts