• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

What's keeping you away from the herd.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kster526, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    I know I want to be in the garage but have been tied up doing other things.
    Painting exterior things around the house, pressure washing deck, recoating wood on deck area, cutting grass, trimming the hedges and vacation have kept me from playing for extended time in the cave.
    So I was wondering what has kept all of you my friends busy and away from our hobby.

JDbeginner87, truck21 and Chaser like this.
  2. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I have actually been getting some time with the Deere family since getting home last week. Started work on the 210 puller, had some issues to work out on the 216 them mowed yesterday, along wit bringing the latest member home.

3. truck21

truck21 Moderator Staff Member

Manheim Pa
    Been getting some time in tractor land mostly stripping the latest parts tractors.

4. backwoods

backwoods Well-Known Member

spend time with avery playing outside house work, maintenance yard work have kept me away for awhile now , but this coming weekend we have a local show so ill be there getting some seat time

5. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Hows the Gravely now that its running again? Keep waiting for the updated pics on the Ford!!!

6. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Yeah dude!

7. backwoods

good other than now the throttle cable is getting weak around the governor but thats a simple fix, an after the show this weekend im going to start prepping the gravely for paint then ill spray the white all at once for both of them

8. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    you are a glutton for punishment my friend. Two at once.........

9. ckjakline

ckjakline Well-Known Member

5 12's, 10 hrs on saturday for the last 2 months,farm work on sat afternoon and sunday.It's getting old quick

10. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    I'd say you barely have time for anything.

11. jd.rasentrac

jd.rasentrac Well-Known Member

Daily life keeps me away and daily life let me take a JD to have pleasure

12. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    With that set up Id be happy too!!! Hopefully the frig keeps the Spaten nice and cold

13. backwoods

well tonight i guess ill put a new cable on the gravely to get it running smoother an be able to be ran to full throttle again but it mows great even at half throttle, an its only paint kyle no big deal move stuff out of the garage hang the parts to go white light the paint gun up spend the day spraying an relax an watch paint dry

14. JDbeginner87

JDbeginner87 Well-Known Member

I can definitely relate to this post. It just seems the extended daylight makes more things to do to keep me busy from the tractors. I haven't touched the 110 hood since the first coat of primer. This has been the first time I've been on here in weeks. The time in the day just flies by. Hoping to set a day or at least a few hours aside soon to get the hood finished up.