• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

What is a John Deere 110 worth

Discussion in 'JD Lawn & Garden Tractor Forum' started by Brian1967, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Brian1967

Brian1967 New Member

Hello All,

Recently I restored a 1967 John Deere 110. I had this thing completely apart, every nut and bolt. Whole thing was sandblasted and painted. Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what this thing would be worth now? I don't plan on selling it, but I am curious to know.

Anyway, any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Brian Untitled.png

PA212 and Kster526 like this.
  2. If you are not going to sell, why be concerned about the worth?

Kster526 likes this.

3. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    nice looking resto, its worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it.
    the value you put on it may not be what others are thinking its worth.
    Pay attention to CL and Ebay it will give you some idea although some of those people
    are just completely out of line.
    So stay awhile and enjoy the sight, a lot of good people here and as always we love to share pictures of our projects

Brian1967 likes this.
  4. Brian1967

Brian1967 New Member

Just curious if I have more into it than it's worth I guess. But I think I know the answer to that one.

Kster526 likes this.
  5. Brian1967

Brian1967 New Member

Thanks for the compliment, Kster526. I think you're right.

Anyway, I have been enjoying looking at some of the other members' photos of their own restorations. It is a cool site. Some of these other restoration pics are WAY better than mine haha.

Kster526 likes this.
  6. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    Yours looks fine, the first real restoration you do is always the learning curve you will
    do more and learn a bit more after every one. Take pride in yours you should. I have seen a lot worse but would be very happy having one that looks like yours in my collection, :)

7. Brian1967

Brian1967 New Member

Thanks for the kind works, Kster. I appreciate it!

Chaser and Kster526 like this.
  8. ckjakline

ckjakline Well-Known Member

Its hard to say haven't seen any restored round fenders sell lately. It looks like you did a nice job on yours.

Chaser, Kster526 and Brian1967 like this.