JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friends as we come to the end of another year wanted to say have a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy to you and yours.
This sight has meant a lot to me in me over the past so many years in getting to meet many of you and be able to call you my friends.
I hope your day is a good one and the family is able to enjoy. So many times its just finding the words to say thank you and how much people mean to you.
Merry Christmas my friends .

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well my friends as we come to the end of another year wanted to say have a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy to you and yours.
This sight has meant a lot to me in me over the past so many years in getting to meet many of you and be able to call you my friends.
I hope your day is a good one and the family is able to enjoy. So many times its just finding the words to say thank you and how much people mean to you.
Merry Christmas my friends .
A Very Merry Christmas to you and all of our other members as well. Its always a pleasure to be in touch through all of the posts and conversations that are made possible by this great web site. In the short time that I've been involved I feel that I've made many new friends and look forward to making many more. It adds to the pleasures of interaction with ones' family and friends and sharing common interests and in alignment with the season so well known for helping and sharing with family and friends. Thanks to all and have a great New Year in 2020!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts