JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Don and I are currently working with the Administration to get (3) more threads added to our various Forums. We are hoping to add a Restoration thread dedicated for our members to post step-by-step instructions and pictures of the tractor or attachment that they are currently working on. Until this thread is added, we ask that you hold off from posting any new restorations so that Don and I have less posts to move around later.

We will be adding a Fiberglass Repair thread dedicated to the ins and outs of learning how to start, complete, touch up, and paint anything made of fiberglass. Hopefully this will be a very good learning thread for everyone.

Lastly, we will be adding a Tips and Short Cuts thread. This will be a place for anyone willing to share techniques, repairs, ideas, cleaning solutions, etc.. that you feel makes repairs or restorations much faster or easier than a traditional way of doing something.

Once these three threads are added, Don and I feel as though they will be very beneficial for both the site and for you, our members. We are looking forward to seeing what gets posted and learning somethings ourselves. Hope you'll enjoy these too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys, Don and I are currently working with the Administration to get (3) more threads added to our various Forums. We are hoping to add a Restoration thread dedicated for our members to post step-by-step instructions and pictures of the tractor or attachment that they are currently working on. Until this thread is added, we ask that you hold off from posting any new restorations so that Don and I have less posts to move around later.

We will be adding a Fiberglass Repair thread dedicated to the ins and outs of learning how to start, complete, touch up, and paint anything made of fiberglass. Hopefully this will be a very good learning thread for everyone.

Lastly, we will be adding a Tips and Short Cuts thread. This will be a place for anyone willing to share techniques, repairs, ideas, cleaning solutions, etc.. that you feel makes repairs or restorations much faster or easier than a traditional way of doing something.

Once these three threads are added, Don and I feel as though they will be very beneficial for both the site and for you, our members. We are looking forward to seeing what gets posted and learning somethings ourselves. Hope you'll enjoy these too.
My thanks also to you and the Administrators for your efforts toward adding these new threads to the Forums. I'm sure we'll all very much appreciate having these added.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am fairly new here and I sure do appreciate the work that has gone into this great site to this point. These news section topics will be very helpful for many of us. Looking forward to them.
Thanks to the administration and all of the great and helpful members!

·
Super Moderator
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a quick note to say that we are still waiting for the Administration to add these new topics for us. You all haven't been forgotten and Don and I appreciate your patience. It's frustrating but hopefully they'll be able to get these added soon.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The improvements are great even though I’m still figuring a few out.
You guys are doing a great job. I think we as users take it for
granted how much work it takes to keep the sight up to date and moving forward.
thank you to you both for what you for us.
The efforts of the administrators and all involved toward making these additions and improvements to the website I'm sure are appreciated by all. I agree that we as users take it for granted how much time and effort it requires to make these additions and make this the great website that it is. We all owe you a sincere debt of grattitude for all🙂🙂 you have done and continue to do. Thank You!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts