JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took a few minutes to visit some of the other tractor sites that I'm a member on. I won't list the sites but since most of you are members there as well, you should be able to figure out which sites they are.

First thing I took notice of on each site is, most of the posts are more than a month or two old and the people who are posting are mostly the same handful of guys. While viewing the number of members currently on line, two of the six sites didn't have anyone logged on. I gotta say, I was extremely bored.

If I can boast a little, I'll say that I'm very pleased with our site. I know, I know, we don't have a lot of active members either nor do we have members logged on constantly, however we are constantly posting which keeps things fresh and if someone does post a question or concern, at least one, if not two of us are quick to log on and respond.

I realize we aren't posting something new in each thread section, and I understand it's that time of year when it's too cold to work on much, but somehow we still find new material to post and that is what keeps our site more interesting than the other sites. We are still considered a fairly new site (believe it or not) and there is still a huge group of people that don't know we exist, but Don and I both agreed that what we have is comfortable and we couldn't ask for a better group of guys than what we have now. We all look out for each other whenever one of us is missing for awhile, we're always willing to help when we can, and every one of you are considered family.

Things might get slow on here from time to time, and sometimes it might feel like we aren't getting anywhere with our posts, but if you ever need a pick-me-up when it comes to appreciating what we have here, go visit the other sites. I think you'll quickly realize that we are, with no doubt, the best "little" site around.

Thank you guys! Thank you for helping to build this site with topics. Thank you for being active with your posts. And Thank you for not giving up and continuing to support this site. You guys are the Best!!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Well said…….
I know there have been days when I was feeling down
and have been missing from here and sometimes just scrolling
thru old posts or reaching out there was always a friend there.
I am very lucky to have all of you and feel lucky to be a member.
Thank you to you the care takers of this site who care about each one of us.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Agreed. I joined a couple other garden tractor sites at the same time as this one. This is the one that I am drawn to and visit pretty much every day. Often multiple times a day.
And even though I am not a Pennsylvanian, 😁 I feel as part of the group.
Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
140 Posts
So I took a few minutes to visit some of the other tractor sites that I'm a member on. I won't list the sites but since most of you are members there as well, you should be able to figure out which sites they are.

First thing I took notice of on each site is, most of the posts are more than a month or two old and the people who are posting are mostly the same handful of guys. While viewing the number of members currently on line, two of the six sites didn't have anyone logged on. I gotta say, I was extremely bored.

If I can boast a little, I'll say that I'm very pleased with our site. I know, I know, we don't have a lot of active members either nor do we have members logged on constantly, however we are constantly posting which keeps things fresh and if someone does post a question or concern, at least one, if not two of us are quick to log on and respond.

I realize we aren't posting something new in each thread section, and I understand it's that time of year when it's too cold to work on much, but somehow we still find new material to post and that is what keeps our site more interesting than the other sites. We are still considered a fairly new site (believe it or not) and there is still a huge group of people that don't know we exist, but Don and I both agreed that what we have is comfortable and we couldn't ask for a better group of guys than what we have now. We all look out for each other whenever one of us is missing for awhile, we're always willing to help when we can, and every one of you are considered family.

Things might get slow on here from time to time, and sometimes it might feel like we aren't getting anywhere with our posts, but if you ever need a pick-me-up when it comes to appreciating what we have here, go visit the other sites. I think you'll quickly realize that we are, with no doubt, the best "little" site around.

Thank you guys! Thank you for helping to build this site with topics. Thank you for being active with your posts. And Thank you for not giving up and continuing to support this site. You guys are the Best!!
Very Well stated compliments about our site and comparisons with other sites. I too could'nt agree with you more. We're all made to feel like family here with the great bunch of members we have here, very complimentary and supportive of each others projects, blessed by a Wealth of information and help, interest shown on projects no matter how big or small, great amount of shared and informative photos, and a tremendous source of charted model data, specifications and info. We're so fortunate to have all of this and indebted to those who have so generously devoted so many hours of their personal time and effort to make this possible, oversee our site so well, and strive to make this the Great website that it is. It's an Unbeatable combination. We're very blessed and so fortunate. Thank You All JDFanatics Members! :):)(y)(y)!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts