JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still on the fence about what tractors to bring along this year to the Roots Show.The Dog is probably one, 67RF 112 with the tiller since it's never been away from home. The 74 112 has not been there either just have to figure it out when I load them. Need to get the trailer inspected first though. The guy hasn't called me back, yeash!

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Still not sure what I'm bringing, other than the '66 112 with the air compressor for Kyle1. I'm hoping to bring both '66 112's but that will only be determined if I find enough time this weekend to dig the other one out. The wife want's to have another yard sale this weekend, so my time may be limited on what I want to do.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
IMG_2588.JPG
Well had luck and got the trailer inspected today then rinsed it off and started to load up some of the herd for Roots . I've decided on the Dog 67RF 110 , the 77 JD 208, 67 JD 112 with tiller but undecided on the last one. I can fit my 80 trailer in with it hooked to the Dog but the other 67 RF 110 with the plow won't fit.Thinking about taking the plow off or just bringing the 64 or 65 RF's not sure. If I have space in the pickup bed maybe one more for the day

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Put the cart behind the '67 112 and you should be able to fit the '67 110 behind the Dog. Lay the plow on a blanket inside the bed of the cart. Looks to me like you'll still have enough room to get the '64 or '65 110 behind the '67 110 once situated. Which ever one doesn't fit in the trailer, put it in the bed of the truck! Problem solved. Now give me another challenge!! :D :p

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
6 that run.......

Strapping that cart in is not easy wth the way the hold downs are on the floor and have not figured out a
good way to do it other than being connected to a tractor.
Gonna tinker with it today for awhile . I've been thinking about taking the plow off for awhile. Not sure what will happen yet.
Maybe I need a second layer like the Elfian storage unit!!!lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts