JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for advice to help in my search for my first lawn/garden tractor.  I was looking into a Simplicity or a John Deer but I think I have eliminated the Simplicity idea.  I need to be able to mow up to 2 acres ( includes inclines/hills).  I also want the ability to add a tiller and snowblower later.  I have a 200 ft driveway and I get 50-100 inches of snow per year.  I am interested in the X590 or possibly moving up to the 710 in order to get the Tuff Torque K92. I'm not sure how durable the K72 is but I'm also not thrilled at the price jump to the X710. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Hellow NHBob, welcome to JDFanatics. We have a few guys that are really knowledgeable about John Deere garden tractors and I am sure they will be able to answer your question before long.

·
Super Moderator
984 Posts
Welcome NHBob! Glad to have you with us, and looking forward to getting to know you through your posting. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the newer equipment to help you. Hopefully someone will be along to give you advice and steer you in the right direction soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts