• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Shop time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by backwoods, Mar 13, 2017.

1. backwoods

backwoods Well-Known Member

One would think the guy who spent all weekend in a garage painted would just want to come home an relax right?? Well not this guy I have to get the gravely ready to push some snow so once avery is in bed the wife will go work out an I'll get ready for tomorrow.

2. backwoods

Has anyone had any shop time this week? All I've got done was another coat of jb weld on the gravely tank been working on cleaning up flower beds an raking the thatch out of the yard an rocks from plowing.

3. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Not yet this week. Maybe tomorrow after work.
    Need to get some yard work done this weekend... if the rain holds off.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  4. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    Spent a little time yesterday trying to get the back wheels painted for the Black Sheep. I am hopeful for some today and tomorrow. I should be getting the GT235 ready for mowing and remove the snow blower this weekend.

5. backwoods

im not sure if ill get shop time but im finally going to unload the trailer from my last trip i just wish i had help moving the gravely deck again , since a friends needs to go pick up a tractor tonight

6. backwoods

Well there is now an allis 416 on my trailer that needs love it was running fine while mowing then just quit. So I'll be disconnecting the driveshaft an hoping it turns free but this is all for a friend who I helped get tonight

7. truck21

truck21 Moderator Staff Member

Manheim Pa
    Hope you get it figured out quickly or mamma,is apt to hang you if it starts looking like a tractor junk yard.

8. backwoods

Well it helps that she knows this one will leave once it's running strong

johndeereelfman, Kster526 and Chaser like this.
  9. backwoods

Well it's off the trailer an the deck is off at least 20170331_120612.jpg 20170331_120621.jpg 20170331_120629.jpg

10. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    Is that the friends that your fixing?
    Not a bad looking piece

11. backwoods

Yes this is the one I'm helping fix well one of the 3 of his the next 2 are green