• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Road trip

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by backwoods, Feb 19, 2017.

1. backwoods

backwoods Well-Known Member

Well for the most part im ready for my next trip south with the trailer two of the three big items are loaded then get the motor an tires in the back the night before we head out. An yes I'm excited to head out again an pick up my new toys but also looking ward to helping a friend out an seeing a couple forum members while I'm out. An I'm about a little over a week early but I wanted to get it done while it was nice outn

2. backwoods

Well I'm getting down to.the wire now so we're starting to pack tonight more tomorrow an the last few things before we leave Friday morning after the laundry is done, can't leave home without Averys blankets being clean first.

3. truck21

truck21 Moderator Staff Member

Manheim Pa
    Manheim. He's coming down to paint a couple tractors for me

johndeereelfman, Kster526 and Chaser like this.
  4. Didn't know if he was going to be working down farther South

5. backwoods

I'd love to move out of NY an if I'm passing through Kenny I'd probably get a hold of you

6. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    Moving South has been a constant talk at my house since we visited my wife's family in Georgia.
    Loved it there.............................

7. Austin

Austin Active Member

I hope you enjoy the trip!

8. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Hey Greg, be safe in the morning. We're supposed to get rain with temps dropping and turning to snow. Could get icy!

9. backwoods

They saying scattered snow showers up.here in the am so our plan is to load the Durango tonight except for the last minute things. The trailer is tied down an ready for trip my goal has moved to leaving here at 9 an when we arrive we do I'm not going to rush anything if it's strange weather.

Kster526, Chaser and truck21 like this.
  10. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Down this far they are saying snow on the grass but roads should be just wet. I guess you should have already left and headed down. LOL!

11. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
  12. backwoods

Will do an those who are getting parts off me I'll see you guys this weekend

13. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Was good to meet ya Greg, and nice to see Don again!

14. backwoods

Great meeting you too, we had a safe trip down an already got a lot of work done tonight.

15. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Was good to see you too sir! Hopefully one day we will actually be able to hang out and chat awhile.