JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
So the trick is stand on your head while trying to do jumping jacks lol , all jokes aside yes its a pain for sure youll need to remove the pin for the brake rod an the bolts or pins that hold it onto the bracket ive helped truck 21 put a few together an ill tell ya right now youll invent a few new words for it

·
Super Moderator
809 Posts
Snap ring on the inside of the frame on the end of the shift needs to come off. Make sure the fender pan is loose so you can get in to disconnect the brake rod. Once that is all done pull the fender pan toward you as far as you can. Taking the rubber foot pad off makes things easier. When you get the shaft out of the frame drop it down and out. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well got a little time this evening to take a time to look at this again. With some good advise that I received here was able to get it off in about 15 to 20 minutes. Thanks guys . I believe that going back together may be a little more difficult.
So next question are the pedals suppose to be black or green ? On this one under the rubber pad it is green as is the rest of the pedal. The left pedal is also green.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok couple of updates . Gas tank is soaking in apple cider vinegar , Have pressure washed it three times and may get it again.
Question , does anyone have any photos of the bottom side of the lift lever. Not sure if I am missing some parts of if something is bent . Looks different than the 110’s . Or ever a picture or the parts break down from the parts manual .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts