JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had this disc for over a year and finally want to know what brand it is. But it has so much surface rust that I can’t even tell what color it is.I know it’s not a home made one. I had to rebuild the tongue to fit my tractor.
I’m just wondering if anyone out there can tell me what brand it is.

·
Administrator
904 Posts
And should be white.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’ve had this disc for over a year and finally want to know what brand it is. But it has so much surface rust that I can’t even tell what color it is.I know it’s not a home made one. I had to rebuild the tongue to fit my tractor. View attachment 11344 I’m just wondering if anyone out there can tell me what brand it is.
I’ve had this disc for over a year and finally want to know what brand it is. But it has so much surface rust that I can’t even tell what color it is.I know it’s not a home made one. I had to rebuild the tongue to fit my tractor. View attachment 11344 I’m just wondering if anyone out there can tell me what brand it is.
And should be white.
I would have to agree with all that have responded . It also looks like you have one early style disc and one later style .
And just to through this out there I have one of the later style that has a Monkey Wards decal on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts