• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Quiet around here.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by truck21, May 18, 2017.

1. truck21

truck21 Moderator Staff Member

Manheim Pa
    HELLO ANYBODY HOME? This place has been quiet as a morgue lately. Guess everybody is busy.

2. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    yes I have just been very busy with work , called in two nights in a row in the wee hours of the morning with alarm issues. Life is in the way. The herd is just sitting in the garage waiting for there turn

3. backwoods

backwoods Well-Known Member

I've had Avery a lot this week so not much shop time for me until she goes to bed so it's been minor stuff going on.

4. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I'v been to busy. Got a deck and the 30 cart I need to get done, but been busy with life.

5. backwoods

I mowed with the 110 today

6. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Hey buddy, any chance I could get some pics of the pto parts you have for me.

7. truck21

Manheim Pa
    I haven't even put the deck and bagger on the 210 yet. I've been using the golf courses Kubota front deck the last couple of mowings.

backwoods, KAJD23, Kster526 and 2 others like this.
  8. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I was mowing with the 216 the other day and the blade belt tension spring broke.

KAJD23, backwoods, Kster526 and 2 others like this.
  9. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Don I have the service manual
    done for you . I have not had time to do the parts book.
    Question, the copy I made is front only. I'm going to make anther copy and that one will be done front and back. Which one would work better for you? I have punched holes in it for a three ring binder for you.

Chaser, truck21 and johndeereelfman like this.
  10. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Whatever is easier for you my friend. I will put them in plastic page protectors. No need to even punch holes.

johndeereelfman, Kster526 and Chaser like this.
  11. Kster526

Oley, Pa
  12. backwoods

Yea I'll get those to you tonight hopefully they'll work for you so keep an eye on Facebook for them

13. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

14. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Boy this place really is going to the birds.

15. Austin

Austin Active Member

You guys could send a message to people that used to participate and try to get them to come back. We're dependent on members to be active so anything you guys want to do to bring them back would be appreciated.

16. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Still here just very busy at work with the construction project and nothing gone on in the garage with the herd. It's to full to do much anyway.
    Just watching everyone else right now.
    I did get to run the RF 112 today with the tiller as my neighbor wanted yet more garden filled for more weeds to grow.i told him he really didn't want to but felt guilty and did it anyway.

17. KAJD23

KAJD23 Well-Known Member

Oh stop you love putting that 112 and tiller to work. Lol you put the time into getting it running right enjoy it.

18. backwoods

I'm still watching even though I might not be logged in, I've been repainting rooms in the house so not my garage time as of late, I'm looking forward to the show though

19. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I've just been to stinking busy... busy at work, busy with kids sports and end of school year stuff, busy with stuff around the house like trying to keep up with the grass...

20. Austin

Austin Active Member

We just finished baseball for both of my kids. It was a blast but it was time consuming.

Chaser, johndeereelfman and truck21 like this.