• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Oley Peach Festival

Discussion in 'Tractor Events Forum' started by Kster526, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    Well tomorrow is the annual Peach Festival at the Oley Fairgrounds that'll be running pretty much all day. The Conrad Memorial quote tournament will
    Be starting there in the way early am and the rest of the show just sort of goes all day long as people get there.Pop and I are representing the green crowd and there are streetrods, Antique cars, barrel train rides plenty of good food, kids games and live entertainment in the late afternoon. If you've got it and it's cool bring it out. There are fireworks in the evening. Hope to see you all there. Look me up I'll be in the FF stand for awhile then hanging with pop by the herd.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    jd.rasentrac, Chaser and truck21 like this.
  2. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I was really hoping to make it, but we are currently out of town and prob won't be back till late tomorrow.

truck21 and Kster526 like this.

3. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    A great turn out for the Peach Festival yesterday in the valley.The down side was the heavy shower late in the afternoon. Guess the Round Fenders needed a bath anyway.
    Sorry forgot to take pictures.

truck21 and Chaser like this.
  4. jd.rasentrac

jd.rasentrac Well-Known Member

Oooooh I'm blind - can't see the pics [​IMG]

truck21 and Chaser like this.
  5. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Sorry I was busy helping in the FF stand and tending to my nieces well being as they were with us and trusted to my care.
    I took the RF's 64,65, The Dog 67 and my 67 restored unit with the 80 cart on it but put those two back in the trailer before the storms. The other three got just a little wet. Wiped off the seat and put em in the trailer.

truck21, jd.rasentrac and Chaser like this.
  6. jd.rasentrac

Pardon, but what's the meaning of FF in FF stand

Chaser and truck21 like this.
  7. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    French Fry sorry .
    I help out in the French Fry stand at several events at the Fairgrounds that are held throughout the year.
    The Fries are very well known and there are 5 tons served in a three day period at our locally well know Oley Fair.

Chaser and jd.rasentrac like this.
  8. jd.rasentrac

We call them pommes frites...

Chaser likes this.