JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the tractor show on 1 September? Is open to full size and garden tractors? Anyone going?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Never heard a thing about a tractor show on Sept first in Oley but there is one at a church close by though from 2-5. I’ll post a pic my wife took of the billboard. Come down 73 thru the redlight at Kings/Weis and about 1/4 mile up 662 turns to the right if you follow that down about a half mile or so it’ll be on your left at a church

·
Registered
132 Posts
The Oley Fair will be going on in September. They don't have a tractor show going on during that event. The apple festival which in October is the tractor show that is on the oley fair grounds

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yes. Few years ago it’s more of a church function very family friendly .Pop and I were half the show the year we went (8)
If we didn’t have plans I’d probably go since the weather/work has ruined most of the other chances to get out and play.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Well it’s here the Apple Festival is this weekend at the Oley Fire Company Fairgrounds. Tractors , hit and miss engines, hot rods and yes there are GT pulls also.
So Brett and Kyle 2 I would expect we will be seeing both of you this weekend since it is our hometown show!!!!! So looking forward to it doesn’t sound like it’ll be to warm but as long as it’s sunny I’ll take it

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
367433CD-8C13-4401-AB46-EC41D6717F11.jpeg
C9839FC7-40FA-486C-B964-755264EDC0F6.jpeg
Took the Herd up to the fairgrounds and dropped them off along with a few of Pop’s . Decided to keep them in overnight as they are calling for a shower overnight.
Pops 110 had a blow out. You can see it leaning. The tire must have come apart and the tube blew it the rest of the way out. Bringing along another tire and wheel tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts