• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Oley Apple Festival 2017

Discussion in 'Tractor Events Forum' started by Kster526, Jun 9, 2017.

1. JDbeginner87

JDbeginner87 Well-Known Member

Very nice time I will definitely be making it priority to take my stuff up next year! Good food, music and lots to look at!

Attached Files:

2. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    Glad the pics helped Don. I hope she'll be feeling better and home soon. How do you like the dash plaque John Deere?
    If you look close the 200 was there today. I was driving it around under its own power getting anxious to start its restoration.

backwoods, KAJD23, Chaser and 2 others like this.
  3. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    IMG_3366.JPG And a final pic of my of driving the 1950 B around with the hay wagon

4. truck21

truck21 Moderator Staff Member

Manheim Pa
    The plaque is cool, hoping next year I can get one of my own. Yeah I saw the 200 right away told the wife, Kyle said he was going to have it there no matter what it looked like. Glad you are happy with it.

KAJD23 and Chaser like this.
  5. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    IMG_3372.JPG IMG_3373.JPG IMG_3374.JPG A few new pics from today weather was miserable and chased people away did not warm up until we were all packing up to leave. Still had a decent spectator crowd. The barrel train and hay hay ride were busy all day.
    Said good night to a few members of the herd also as they will spend time away at Winter camp. Made it easy to load up to come home and will leave the garage open .

jd.rasentrac and truck21 like this.
  6. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Sorry no pics of garden tractor pulls I did not venture down there today . They had a good crowd down there also

backwoods and truck21 like this.
  7. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Ah gee, thanks a lot...
    Sure hope I can make it next year! Thanks for all the pics Kyle!

Kster526 and truck21 like this.
  8. Many thanks for all the pics!

truck21, Chaser and Kster526 like this.
  9. backwoods

backwoods Well-Known Member

thanks for all the pics kyle i had seat time on the gravely this weekend an that was it other then that now tractor time so this helped ease the pain

truck21, Kster526 and Chaser like this.