• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Oley Apple Festival 2017

Discussion in 'Tractor Events Forum' started by Kster526, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    IMG_2653.JPG IMG_2652.JPG Well with the Roots Show behind us and the show season in full swing I'd like to take a moment to invite you all to a little show we have in the valley in October. Its the 10th Annual Antique Power and Apple Festival. Its on the Oley Fairgrounds were the Oley Fair is held and there is plenty of room, grass, shade and food for everyone. I can mail you a flier if you wish. If you know you are coming please feel free to PM me and I will save you a spot. Hope to see you all in October. ( Those are some nice JD's in the pic don't you think !!)

2. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I plan on being there as long as I don't work that weekend. But that might be opening weekend of duck season...

3. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Bring them up and let them there. Come over when your done.They'll be safe and I'll be there somewhere .

4. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Just a reminder to you my friends about coming to the valley and enjoying the show with us in October. I can get you a spot if I know your coming .
    Brett and Kyle 2 I expect both of you this year. Get that hood done Brett!!!!

5. KAJD23

KAJD23 Well-Known Member

I am planning on being there. Now to finish some projects to display.

6. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Very happy to hear that my friend.

JDbeginner87, truck21 and Chaser like this.
  7. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Well I know I have not been on very much as work has not been a lot of enjoyment lately and life has just gotten in the way.
    Wanted to remind you all that next week is the 10th Annual Antique Power and Apple Festival at the Oley Fairgrounds.Info for the Fairgrounds and show can be found here on the fire companies website http://www.oleyfire5.com/.There is alot going on in those couple of days
    Hope to see a few of you there joining us.If you know your coming and have an idea of how much space you'll need I can try to help you out but normally there is room if you show up Saturday morning and want to show off your Herd.
    Now to get mine ready as they have all been neglected lately as I have not even had them running since the Dover show.
    Thanks

8. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I am pretty disappointed I have to work, so I won't be there....

JDbeginner87, Kster526 and truck21 like this.
  9. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Sorry to hear that.....Always next year.

truck21, Chaser and JDbeginner87 like this.
  10. JDbeginner87

JDbeginner87 Well-Known Member

I will more then likely stop by but I don't see me getting my hood done. I have been having some vehicle issues that have slowed my progress way down. I got 3 coats of primer on the hood I need to wet sand and start on green!

truck21, KAJD23, Chaser and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Put it on in primer and bring them both down.
    I've heard you have had some real bad luck lately.

12. backwoods

backwoods Well-Known Member

wont be making it this year either

13. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    thanks for at least thinking about it Greg.

14. truck21

truck21 Moderator Staff Member

Manheim Pa
    Still thinking about coming up to visit on Saturday but the wife is having some after surgery complications so don't know. Surely would like to though!

JDbeginner87, Kster526 and Chaser like this.
  15. jd.rasentrac

jd.rasentrac Well-Known Member

what's about Äppelwoi - here it's the drink of the South (I'm a proud northern guy!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JDbeginner87 and Kster526 like this.
  16. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    From Germany I prefer Spaten Octoberfest myself!!!!

Take care of Momma first Don we'll be here . She needs you .
    Appreciate you thinking of us though Don.

JDbeginner87 and Chaser like this.
  17. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Just got back from the hospital, they put the wife back in she'll be there for atleast a few days so it's not looking to promising for making it Saturday.

JDbeginner87, Chaser and Kster526 like this.
  18. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Sorry to here that please give her my best

JDbeginner87, Chaser and truck21 like this.
  19. truck21

Manheim Pa
    Will do my friend, thank you.

JDbeginner87, Chaser and Kster526 like this.
  20. JDbeginner87

JDbeginner87 Well-Known Member

Bad luck is to say the least. I'm afraid to touch my tractors every vehicle I touch lately breaks.
    #1 my trucks rear blown
    #2 my in laws truck starter went. Broke bolts getting starter out and they are still stuck in. Gotta send it to my mechanic I'm out of ways to get them out.
    #3 then driving my mom's van and the rack & pinion took a craps. Got a used one from a junk yard and got the switched with some help from a local mower mechanic. But now my truck is fixed and seems good so hopefully my luck is looking up.