JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to a house with a larger lot and a long driveway last summer. I had never previously owned anything but push mowers. I found a JD 318 on Craig's List with a 46" MMM and a two way front blade and bought it. Before I got to mow the grass once it stopped running. Grass was getting tall and I had no idea what was wrong with it so I bought a JD 420 with a 50" MMM and a 4 way front blade. Since then I have been working on both tractors as time permits. The 318 is now running but needs a carb rebuild and a few other things. The 420 isn't charging so I have more to do to both of them.  I'm also on GTT and WFM same user name. I've met some people who are helpful and are really knowledgeable. The forums have been a big help to me troubleshooting my tractor problems. I've definitely been bitten by the green bug.

318_420_1-16(3).jpg

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Welcome , I think you'll find everyone here very helpful . I also am newer member and enjoy this site and the people who host and chat on it very much. I hope you'll also find this to be the fact as well.

Love the pic. Those tires look fantastic on the rear of the 420. Two hard working units to start your collection. Good luck with the repairs.

Looking forward to your posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts