JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Looks pretty good, however it doesn't appear that the engine drive pulley is included in the auction. Guys have been reproducing these pullies, however they have been selling for around $80.00 each. I used to reproduce the big belt shield and the engine drive pullies, however I sold them for a whole lot less than what the market is bringing.  :(

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is missing that cover if you had one around I'd be more than willing to purchase from you. I do not have that pulley either and did see them being reproduced. I had contacted Hapco about the stickers and they are actually working on reproducing them. I was thinking about restoring mine but was hoping to find a cover and have the stickers first.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Unfortunately Kyle, I sold all that I had a couple of years ago. I could possibly see if the guys that bent the steel shield and turned the pulley for me are still in business, and if so, maybe check in with them to see if they'll do it one more time. The shields came out perfect, along with the belt guard that I bent and welded fast. You wouldn't have been able to tell the reproduction from the originals. The pulley however, looked just like the originals, although they didn't have the part number stamped or cast into them like the originals. I even had them under-sized a bit, just so you could pull them off easier and change them to another tractor if you wished. 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts