• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Model 30 Rotary Tiller Registry

Discussion in 'JD Garden Tractor Attachments Forum' started by johndeereelfman, Mar 18, 2017.

1. johndeereelfman

johndeereelfman Member Staff Member

Here is a listing of the registered serial numbers for the model 30 Rotary Tiller. This is only for the early stamped 30 tillers, and not to be confused with the stamped model 31 tillers. Since it's getting harder and harder to find these old 30 tillers, I'd like to start a registry to see what the serial number range for this model, as well as trying to determine just how many of these model 30 tillers were manufactured. I realize the early model 31 tillers were left over stock of the model 30 tillers, but I'd like to see what the ending serial number would have been before the change over to the model 31's. If you would be willing to share the serial number of your tiller, and would like it added to this registry, please feel free to PM me and I'll gladly add you to the list. No personal information will be publicized, so the only information added to the registry will be your serial number, along with your city and state.

2864 Lititz, PA
    13264 Ruckersville, VA

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017