JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the site!

I recently picked up a 1973 110 and for the life of me can't figure out what the black knob on the back of the tractor does, I have looked everywhere and can't find any reference to it. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
that's the height adjustment for the rear integral hitch, if your missing the rod that connects it to the linkage it will not do anything
turning it in and out allows you to set the height you want .
you unfortunately do not have the rest of the set up showing in the picture. the linkage hanging down connects to the integral hitch and it sits on the bolts hanging out on each side. you can search on ebay or google it to see what we are talking about. if I have time over the weekend I can post a pic for you .
welcome to the site glad your here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, OK that makes sense. I’m not sure if I have the rod that connects it because it doesn’t seem to adjust anything but I do have the rest of the integral hitch I just have it off in that picture because I was pulling a wagon. I kind of thought it had something to do with the hitch, I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the helper spring. Appreciate the feedback!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts