JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my hands on a Massey Ferguson chainsaw. These things are hard to find. I got this one 2 weeks ago. I just bought # 2 yesterday. Hopefully get that this week. If I find a Deere for the right price probably get one of those also. Here is the first one I bought. I’ll add pictures of the other one when I get it. Plant Road surface Window Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Plant Bumper Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Plant Asphalt

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the other chainsaw today. Needs a little work and some parts. A couple months back I was going to make a clone saw out of a roper 3.7. Got it cheep and is coming in handy. I need a bar and chain, and the air cleaner and cover. The bar cover/clamp is also cracked. That I’m working on fixing. Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Road surface Bumper Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Asphalt Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Asphalt Bumper Road surface Orange Asphalt Grey Floor Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Road surface Bumper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts