JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Congrats Don! It might not be a 200 series, but it's still a John Deere flat fender so you can't go wrong with that.  

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
  This 110 kinda came as a surprise.
Yes, I can imagine it was. Let me know if you need me to come over some weekend and start building you some shelves so you can start stacking tractors to make more room.  :D

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
No, still have eight to tuck away yet. However, getting rid of this one helped to make some room!  :D

·
Super Moderator
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just had her out for a ride a few minutes ago ( it's  freaking cold out there by the way ) anyway she runs and drives awesome. I'm smelling a little hot belt smell not sure if it's an issue or if it's just some rusty pulleys. Also got all of the lights working. The fender deck is on four rubber mounts so I had to run a ground wire for the tail lights. I don't know if the mounts are factory or added.

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
As far as I know Don, they are factory. I didn't add them, and I'm pretty sure the previous owner didn't either. Glad to hear it's working out for you my Friend! 

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
You got some seat time then Greg  glad you got it figured out in time to use it. How bad was it up there? We got lucky and its mostly a rain event here this morning.

Even though its seat time and that's always a good thing the job of snow removal when doing it also for a living starts to lose it luster.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts