JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as it has turned to summer fast I realized I never did my spring cleaning so I went out behind the garage to tidy things up a found a set of rear rims with tires there 23???? 12 so if anyone on here could use a set let me know an I'll put them on the trailer i also have a set of front tires to that would work great on a wagon. I can get pics por the tires if somebody wants them.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Must be be day for cleaning. Rearranged a few things and decided to sell one RF as I have two 65's . I may even sell my Junk Yard Dog 67 RF. The garage is just to full and until I have a bigger garage or shed one or two have to go. I've even stuck the 80 cart out with it for sale. It hurts to do it but moving them around and trying to work around them is just aggravating me.

I made  the 64 RF a little nicer by swapping wheels and tires around with the 65 and one of the other RF's just thought it looked better like this.

image.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
784 Posts
  Hey Greg,

I wouldn`t mind seeing pix of your tires and also knowing the axle size. I need more rear tires like I need a hole in my head but I may be able to use the fronts real soon.

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts