JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my John Deere 400 with Brantly Loader and backhoe. 1115 hours on the k532. Just changed oil and plugs. All hydraulics work. Just had the dipper cylinder rebuilt by Carter Caterpillar. Hydrostatic with differential lock. Runs good. Tires in great shape, including one brand new front tire. Seat in good shape but faded. Seat spins to operate backhoe.

If you know anything about the 400, you know how rare this attachment combination is. But it's also the "holy grail of attachments," so you don't have to look any further for them.

$5900. I'm in central VA. Will upload pics as soon as I figure out how.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm selling my John Deere 400 with Brantly Loader and backhoe. 1115 hours on the k532. Just changed oil and plugs. All hydraulics work. Just had the dipper cylinder rebuilt by Carter Caterpillar. Hydrostatic with differential lock. Runs good. Tires in great shape, including one brand new front tire. Seat in good shape but faded. Seat spins to operate backhoe.

If you know anything about the 400, you know how rare this attachment combination is. But it's also the "holy grail of attachments," so you don't have to look any further for them.

$5900. I'm in central VA. Will upload pics as soon as I figure out how.
I'm guessing the tractor is sold?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it sold. Funny thing. The guy who bought it bought it to use, not as a rare tractor collectors item. He called the next day to say it wouldn't start. That freaked me out because it was in great shape and ran great. He had used it for a while without adding any fuel. It was just out of gas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts