JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
989 Posts
One of the members over at GTtalk made badges for members to wear if they want. If you want to make some I would certainly wear one along with my  GTtalk badge.  He made them  with the GTtalk logo on it and left space for your name to be written in.

Don

·
Super Moderator
989 Posts
Ok guys,

Doen't look like they have any more badges and since  the site has been sold their are no plans to order more.  I know that you can get stick on name tags at office supply stores if someone wants to pick some up.

Don 

·
Super Moderator
1,009 Posts
It's not real creative, but you could buy a piece of 8-1/2" x 11" poster board, write across the top "JD FANATICS" in yellow and green colored sharpies, then below it write in black: Member - Johndeereelfman

Put a hole in each upper corner for string to pass through, then hang it from a cross bar of your canopy.  Just an idea. 

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
It's not real creative, but you could buy a piece of 8-1/2" x 11" poster board, write across the top "JD FANATICS" in yellow and green colored sharpies, then below it write in black: Member - Johndeereelfman

Put a hole in each upper corner for string to pass through, then hang it from a cross bar of your canopy.  Just an idea. 
As long as I dont write it well be ok we might have some poster board around maybe I could talk m wife into writing it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts