JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some discussions with a few friends today
found out about this for sale . She’s a 1967 112 RF Hydraulic Lift. Missing many many pieces and engine is open it does rotate . Hood is a little rough but reparable . The price .. a yes the price was $100
Combat vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Military camouflage Self-propelled artillery
Photograph Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Motor vehicle Font Gas Automotive exterior Metal

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice find! Are you going to restore it or get it running and leave it as is?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not have it home yet and my list of winter chores is growing.
When I do get it home I think an evaluation,parts list get everything working and do a full on restoration. I have wanted one for a very long time. I took cash along today to try and by my pops but he would not budge then this one came up in conversation. It was sort of ironic. I know she needs a lot of work and is missing a lot of parts but I think there is enough there to start with and if all else fails I do have the k181 from the Dog just temporarily until I track down the Tecumseh parts. I like a few in their working clothes but this one is beyond that point. and is definitely the wrong green

·
Registered
120 Posts
After some discussions with a few friends today
found out about this for sale . She’s a 1967 112 RF Hydraulic Lift. Missing many many pieces and engine is open it does rotate . Hood is a little rough but reparable . The price .. a yes the price was $100 View attachment 12069 View attachment 12070 View attachment 12071 View attachment 12072 View attachment 12073
A nice find at a real bargain price, Congrats! I know the feeling of finding a particular one that you've been wanting for a long time, I'm real happy for you.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when I get it home, getting the pieces that are necessary to get it going again will be first then to give it a nice restoration with all of the newer things I have learned from watching everybody else but who knows how long that will be.
Life is certainly interrupting and its time to get the snow blowers ready for mounting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts