JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section is dedicated to those members who would like to post items they might be looking for in order to complete a tractor, an attachments, or maybe a restoration. Each listing must include a top dollar amount that you are willing to pay, and the location of your residence. Please include an accurate description of what you are looking for, possibly add a picture, and the make and model if applicable.

All sales are between the listing search member and the possibly item supplier. This site is not responsible for any misrepresented listing, non-paying seller, or final transactions. If you have a situation that arises due to a non-paying buyer, this site can only assist in removing or banning the membership of the non-paying buyer. JD Fanatics.com will not have or take any responsibility for actions that evolve between any persons or members on this site.

You must be a member of the site to list or buy items in this section. All money transferred are between the purchaser and the seller, and JD Fanatics.com will not be monitoring the sales or transactions listed in this thread. JD Fanatics is only providing the members of this site a convenient source in which the member may be able to list or find their products.

Have fun and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for a set of "photocopied" mounting instructions for mounting a cab to a 60 lawn tractor. Would also appreciate any pictures of what the mounted cab looks like on the 60 as well.

PM me if anyone can help. Thanks for any and all information!

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be Great Kyle2 if you can come through for me! Kyle1, if you can make the copies, just bring them along to the show with you. Let me know if I owe either of you anything for you help!

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't you mention one time Kyle2 that you have a cab too? Would you have or be willing to take pictures of your mounted cab? I'd like to see what these cabs are supposed to look like once they are mounted, just to use as reference if need be.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts