JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
-GR-

Just some common questions that I think would be normal for first time guest that maybe you would like to answer:

Is there a fee for me to join the site? 

Do I have to own a John Deere tractor in order to be a member?

How do I upload pictures to my post?

Is there an age limit for my young son/daughter to join?

Am I allowed to post items for sale or items wanted under each of the main topics?

If I become a member, can I post on a topic right away?

After I become a member, how do I post my avatar picture?

Can avatar pictures of other brands of tractors, (other than John Deere's) be posted?

Reactions: truck21

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Ken,

Any year is allowed, 1963-present. Post any and all tractors and or attachments that you want. 

By the way, Welcome aboard, and Thanks for joining us!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are customized tractors allowed to be posted on this site, and if so, where would I post them? It will be a lawn tractor, so should I post it under the lawn and garden thread, or some where else?

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Conway, I'll present your questions to the other moderators, and will get back to you. If acceptable, we may start a separate thread or topic for them. One of us will post the decision here once we determine how we want to handle this. Thanks for asking!

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Alright, we have discussed the request for custom tractors, and have decided that they are allowed, as long as they are John Deere customs only. We don't want other brands being posted. As far as where to post, let's keep them in the garden tractor section for now, and if it takes off and shows a lot of interest, then we will start a separate topic dedicated to just customs. 

·
Registered
73 Posts
Some of you know, that I'm a GATOR driver. And I think, some more of you are interested in Gators, too. So a subforum in the shop area could be nice...

DSCN3834.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: johndeereelfman

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Have any of you members been having slow reaction getting to different topics, or trying to get topics or posts to load up? 

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
I thought it might be just my computer, however I'm not having problems on other sites. 

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Yes Austin, delayed page loading. Sometimes when I open up a forum to view a topic, the postings page will open up however it will only load about a quarter of the page listing the topics, and it will take usually around a minute to a minute and a half for all topics to finally load. Sometimes the page request will time out and I will get a pop up that says something went wrong and the website is no longer available. I guess it's just on my end. 

·
Super Moderator
880 Posts
Just here. No problems with GTtalk or any other sites. 

·
Registered
47 Posts
Odd. Let me see what we can come up with. 

If anyone else is having page load time issues please post to this thread. I will need to know the time (and your time zone) in which the issue occurred. 

1 - 18 of 18 Posts