JD Fanatic Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 1091 Posts

·
Administrator
890 Posts
Another very nice day again this morning. Take time to enjoy the sunshine, breathe the fresh air, hear the birds singing, and maybe smell a rose or two.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
morning friends...……..
days here at the grind get more challenging every day.
cannot hire more help, financial difficulties so lets mess with the entire staff
in facilities they are over staffed. Yea ok. see how it works next time its a 24 plus inch snow storm and you call begging for someone to come in and plow after working 17 hours and you only left 6 hours ago.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:mad:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hang in there Kyle! Snow can be trying for sure, luckily winters like we had this past year seem to be the exception rather than the rule of late. Just keep your eyes on the prize. Snow OT = extra $ for our spouses to spend and keeps them happy. 🙂

·
Registered
84 Posts
Don’t sell yourselves short guys! There is always a company looking for someone with your experience and most importantly your work ethic. Keep your ears open and you might just find an opportunity to run to, rather than running from your current situation.

That being said, every place has its own drama and challenges! Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence because of all the “fertilizer”.

·
Administrator
890 Posts
Well I guess I'm the winner! I only have 15 more years until retirement. 😛

·
Administrator
890 Posts
Going to be a hot one out there today and over the weekend boys. Make sure to stay hydrated if your out and be man enough to admit when your body needs a break. Be safe.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sorry gents been very busy few days at the grind and life
Hope everyone is well enjoy the weekend "drink" plenty of fluid fluids.
Grandson started to crawl daughter keeps sending wife and I pics.
I cannot watch them enough.
Some things really make you forget about everything else bothering you.
Enjoy, be cool , be kind, be safe.

·
Administrator
890 Posts
Good morning Gents. A beautiful day in store for us and already 70 degrees at 6:30. Enjoy the sunshine but don't over do it today with the heat expected later this afternoon. Listen to your body and take a break as needed and drink plenty of fluids. Enjoy chatting with each of you and look forward to seeing posts later tonight or tomorrow on what you all are getting done.

·
Administrator
890 Posts
Not sure I call 95 degrees a beautiful day! Enjoy the sunshine gang, stay cool!
Whenever you wake up on the upper side of the grass Chase, it's considered a beautiful day! 😁

1041 - 1060 of 1091 Posts