JD Fanatic Forums banner

961 - 980 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Morning friends, not much feeling like it but its my turn for weekend rotation at work.
Rather be home ………..
well it is a 51 degree start to the day a bit of spritz on the drive in. Starting the second cup of java
Good news just got word the new home of the herd is coming Monday afternoon...……..
Have a good day.
Greg were are you
:sleep:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
A wet humid end to the weekend, glad I am working and not sitting home wasting a day, hopefully tomorrow is better when I am off.
Looks like seat time will start to be a plenty with grass cutting season beginning
Have a great day friends.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Well its back to the headaches and angst today...……..
A misty 45 degree drive to work as it should get better today so say the weather guessers.
May be the only day to get a chance to work outside.
My friends I hope you all have a great day
Anybody seen Greg, ya know Backwoods?

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
And good morning to you Homesteader,
A misty drive in to the grind today, was lucky amidst all of the chores and getting the Herd's new home ready
that I was able to cut the lawn and weed whack last night, whew!!
That little bit of rain has kicked in the fertilizer. Looking forward to the weekend and maybe bringing the herd home.
Greg, yo Greg anybody......Greg???

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #971
Morning everyone its 45 out right now calling for rain an i have a lawn i need to aerate an reseed for a customer an another lawn i wanted to get mowed tonight. Trimmed an apple last night for a neighbor , ive been servicing mowers for friends that either dont know how or dont have the time .

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Morning friends a damp and cool 43 degrees on the way to the paycheck this morning. Seemed like the sun is peaking around earlier now too. A good sign!!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
In October yes,yes,yes.At the Fairgrounds. I have texted the guy who runs it but of course was ignored and was telling him to get the fliers made now but...……….
If I had a bigger lawn maybe have one at home. Its cool to see peoples reaction the few times I actually have had them all home and out in the yard for a family picture
I am looking forward to this real soon.
I have been trying to get Pikeville Equipment to have a drive in show with one of their Spring Open Houses.
Still working on that one. Kyle 2 any help???? Have to work on your Dad a little.:giggle:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #978
When i had the show at my house last year there were about 20-25 tractors in my back yard an we did a dish to pass cookout for dinner lunch was just burgers an dogs. The plan this summer is the field down the road an have a car an tractor show. Oh an before i forget its in the 30's today an its a rain an snow mix

·
Super Moderator
986 Posts
Would you guys be interested in attending a one day tractor show? Dad has been trying to do a Father Day Sunday show. He had the first one two years ago but it was mostly our collection. Last year was a no go due to Covid, but he may try again this year if any of you local guys are interested. I realize it's just a couple hours show but at least your tractors can get out and stretch their wheels for a while. Just throwing it out there since we might be limited on selections this year.

He lives in Durlach which is about a mile Northwest of Denver PA in Lancaster County.

961 - 980 of 982 Posts