JD Fanatic Forums banner

941 - 960 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #942
Moring everyone its a chilly start here at 22* but towards the 60s this afternoon , an being in the 60's yesterday i was able to start cleaning stuff out even more

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Just came in from doing an errand here at the Hospital. Its beautiful outside.
Gonna start getting busier Don gotta get those fairways and putting greens ready for them !!!!!!
Watch out for the Gophers...……….

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Morning friends,
Beautiful day yesterday, took advantage of it got almost 1/2 of the old shed cut up.
She was a lot worse than I expected on the side you don't get to see much.
Enjoy your day

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #946
Morning everyone a very wet day here calling for rain all day however waking up to 50 outside was a nice change, so after work its some house work then garage time

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #948
Happy Saturday everyone im working till 3 today calling for mid to upper 60s today , got a nice upgrade in the shop yesterday i now have a lift after i rearranged a lot to make tools more useable too , been working on the one gravely am the 300 tiller

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Afternoon my friends work on the shed up grade continued today. If it does not rain tomorrow I should have the outline/border done for the stone. Getting old stiffened up after the shower. Medicating at dinner.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
You got that right brother.
my neighbor was good enough to let me throw everything into a concrete fire pit. Had the truck bed loaded and backed her right across the street.
The 314 is finding duty pulling the trailer with mores scraps over also.
Remaining pieces of what did not fit into truck. Very lucky to have a guy like that next door.
really beginning to enjoy using the 314. She loads up after immediately starting up but then levels out and runs great when warm .

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #952
Looking good Kyle , morning everyone a chilly start to the day at 34 an its spitting snow out but sat an sunday i had the grill going had some chicken for dinner. tonight after work ill get home get the stove going an pour more epoxy on a piece shes been working on then it will be finally done an two cutting boards got a coat of oil an look great. Broke my vise while taking gravely cultivators apart so she bought me a new one an ive discovered this piece is rusted stuck so heat an oil to free it up

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Thanks Greg, Morning friends hope everyone woke up on the right side of life and is able to enjoy the day.
Keep that white stuff up there Greg, just took off the plow and snow blower yesterday as it was raining to hard to continue prep for the herds new home.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #955
Morning everyone its currently 52* an they are calling for 6-10 " of snow starting later today through the night

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Well Greg you have beat me on again. Life usually work has really been getting in the way.
Hope everyone is staying safe during these trying times.
Enjoy my friends

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Good for you Greg. Bet she is right there with you helping out.
A bit of a wet start in the valley but a nice day on tap
The new home for the herd is still MIA, a call to them yesterday yielded yet another disappointing reply.
Hopeful for next week right now, hopefully...………..

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
So last week I tore my bicep working at our camp. Had surgery yesterday, going to be laid up for a bit. Keep posting pics to keep me entertained.

941 - 960 of 982 Posts