JD Fanatic Forums banner

921 - 940 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Morning friends, what a deviation from the nice weather yesterday this morning. Doesn't matter its my weekend to work.
Enjoy the day, hug someone you love

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
So ready for the weekend, not sure what is going on with me. Really have the Winter doldrums lately.
Never felt like this before.
Have a great day and weekend my friends hopefully the sun will shine brightly through the weekend for us.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I think this is the first I have ever felt like this. I am usually good thru the dark and cold Winter but for some reason this year has really hit me pretty hard the last few days.
It should get better next week , sun will be showing its face and I think Winter will be over, FINALLY!!! ( yes I am shouting this time)

·
Super Moderator
941 Posts
I think this is the first I have ever felt like this. I am usually good thru the dark and cold Winter but for some reason this year has really hit me pretty hard the last few days.
It should get better next week , sun will be showing its face and I think Winter will be over, FINALLY!!! ( yes I am shouting this time)
First sunny day get a tractor out and go for a long ride. That'll take you right out of your funk.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I get a bit down as well, but around this time when we start to get those really windy days, I know that’s Mother Nature waking up the trees and plants and it gets me out of my funk. And then like this year it slides me right into a panic since I still have to finish my 60 and my 112 for mowing duties. The grass is starting to green back up...

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Well finished removing carpet , padding, nail strips and tak strips this morning from my daughters old room . Repaint was finished last week.
We decided to let the nice original hardwoods exposed and maybe add an area rug. Need to paint and install the quarter round yet around the floor but that can wait for rainy days and such.
Then moved outside to start the clean out and cut up of the old shed
so I can get the new one in there and bring the kids home from camp.
Was so nice to enjoy the sun and a few frosty cold ones today.
All is good now will feel better when new sheds in, looking forward to it

921 - 940 of 982 Posts