JD Fanatic Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered
You had better get started Littledeere. Memorial Day will be here before you know it!

My collection would fit under one bay of your pallet racks so I can have it all out, washed, photographed and tucked back in in a few hours...

Dave

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
You're impressed with the inside, wait until he posts a picture of the outside!! Nice Kenny. 馃憤馃憤

Registered
It definitely is nice having them all home where I can tinker on them as I wish or just taker a group photo
Wish it was just a bit wider, length is good but for what they sock you for transport of anything over 12 ft wide was just
crazy so I stayed with the 12. Think I can get one more in there yet with a little...鈥...readjusting and grease.
There may shelf coming eventually that way the carts can go on there for now. Lumber is just crazy expensive right now so it gives me more time to lay it out in my feeble yet tiny mind.
The wife has selected some nice flowers for around it with her hummingbird feeders and then I had trimmed off a tree and made her the birdhouse(the extent of my carpenter skills)to sit on it that it is now sitting in front. She does not like that it blocks her view out the kitchen window now.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
21 - 37 of 37 Posts