JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum, after searching around. I am also a member of Weekend Freedom Machines, and Greentractortalk, and thought I’d join here as well.
I have about 35 of these little Deere’s, 110’s, 112’s, a 120, two 140’s, an Electric 90, a 68 Rer, a 318, a 130, 160, 165, a couple 212’s, along with a little Wheel Horse, and three Allis Chalmers.
I really enjoy working on these, even though I haven’t had much time lately!
Thanks for letting me join!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometimes it’s nice to be a part of a quiet forum, kind of like a small town against a big city!!
I was doing some research on my 31 Patio tiller, and I need to get a few parts for it to mount on my Patio 112. It was re-painted Yellow, and set up for a Round Fender. I already have a 30 tiller mounted on my ‘67 110, but I would like to have my Patio attachments mounted as well.
I seen there is a registration for the 30 tillers, as well as the 6-way 42 blades, so I’ll have to get my serial numbers of mine.
I got my 6-way 42 with a early ‘64 110 (serial 3678). I believe the blade’s serial is 32xx, and my tiller is 29xx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here it is on the ‘64. I thought I had a couple more, but that’s all I could find.
There’s some of the rest of my running herd, but that was a couple years ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took an original rear lift kit for a Round Fender into the local welding shop to be duplicated, and I think it came out well. I also am having him make a couple sleeve hitches for the Round Fenders. I have an extra sleeve hitch plow as well....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a twin to that ‘64, which is a little earlier. One is serial 3610, and the other is 3678.
The earlier one is down for restoration, and a freshen-up. It’s just a painted frame right now!
I had to fix up the 3-speed transaxle, as one of the bearings had fell out and it was locked up. I have it put back together with all new bearings, and it turns over and shifts gears now!
The engine is going to probably get a new carb, points and condenser, maybe new piston and rings as well.
I have been trying to finish up my ‘66 110H, from a frame up restore, and it’s almost ready to run, just need to paint the battery tray, gas tank, hood, and fenders, hook up some wiring, and get some 420-sized rear rims. I have a set of 26-12-12’s Ag tires for the back, and it now has 18x8.50-8’s on the front. Currently I have a set of puller tires on it, that I got with another tractor. I don’t know what I’ll do with them, they’ve never been used, and are Firestones 26-12-12
I don’t see myself getting into garden tractor pulling any time soon, as I am pretty busy starting farming right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you really wanted them, we could work a deal out....
Occasionally there’s people that can take things like that with them and drop them off.
I’ve even shipped a 43 front blade to Vermont!!
The earlier ‘64 110 came from near Indianapolis, Indiana, a 214 came from near Chicago, and my 140 came from St. Lois. And I don’t think I’ve drove more than a couple hours for a tractor!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts