JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
So, when are you starting on your drag mower @Kster526? I bet between yourself, @truck21 and @johndeereelfman you'd have the parts and the skill! The JDFanatics Drag Team would be wild!

Realistically they are most likely 100% custom mini-dragsters with a couple of pieces of tractor sheet metal. Pretty cool though!
Really Insane Tractor there! That guy must have Ice in his Veins and balls of steel in his bearings. :ROFLMAO: Crazy things some guys will do! He's probably going through that awkward stage of puberty and hormonal imbalance guys go through like I did when those balls are bigger than his brains. I even thought about putting a Harley engine into my 110 back in the day. Thank goodness common sense prevailed and I didn't go through with it. My brother and I did mount that engine on a go cart though. No Lie! Does wheelies in all 4 gears but sure doesn't like to corner very well. Wouldn't be competitive to that one there on YouTube being as heavy as it is, not a practical power to weight ratio. Looks like that guy has a 4 cylinder Honda engine probably souped up to the max. A JDfanatics Drag Team John Deere tractor with a Harley engine would look pretty cool though... :eek:

·
Registered
253 Posts
One of the local pulling clubs has an open class. Seen more than 1 "tractor " with a Harley engine.
Wow, that's really interesting, thanks for mentioning this. I haven't seen these on TV yet. Can these also be seen on YouTube? I often enjoy watching the big boys running the multi engined unlimiteds in the tractor pull coverage on the RFD-TV channel. It's really amazing how the sport of tractor pulling has evolved over the years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts