JD Fanatic Forums banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Administrator
890 Posts
I don't know that I've ever seen a golf cart with 12" rims. Usually they are 8" rims.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thinking do to time and budget constraints it may be on hold, need to put it back together get deck mounted and use it to help empty shed. Wish life would stop interrupting
:confused:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
Brought home the 140 and swapped tires around,put the 314 back together, installed,one front motor mount and tried a little polish on her.
She must have liked it she started right up she’s not shiny but it really cleaned up surprisingly.
I had a set of Deestone 23x10.50x12 from the Dog and wasn’t real fond of them but they actually don’t look bad on the 314. Think that’s were they will stay for now. The 140 looks much better with them on .

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
A little work on the Mule Drive for the 314 today.
Tryed using the mower a bit and noticed the tensioner pulley hitting the frame of the tractor. Not sure where I got the belt either....
After disassembly of the Mule Drive realized how worn a few parts were a little mig welding , time with the die grinder and soft wheel
and it’s much better I would not say good as new but shall I say the belt is to short. The extra play allowed me to even use the belt

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
That 140 looks sharp with those wheels on it now just needs my tiller an to be part of my herd, im looking for new rear tires as well for the 300 an the cub im thinking multi trac like they use on the gators

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
ummm....….what part of whose herd. Its like you and the 300 .
The back tires were on the 314 I bought from Don like them better on the 140 and I like the 314 with the
Deestones I had on the Dog and squirreled away until now

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Well I cut one of the neighbors yard with the 314 for the first time after work today.
I have done bits and pieces with it in my own but kept getting stripes and unevenness not looking very nice
I realized last night I had the wrong draft plate on front. I have both the short and long . After I switched that around and continued measuring and making adjustments to it last night. So today was the trial run.
I have to say I really enjoyed cutting grass with it and the grass looks much better no stripes or unevenness.
I like my 210 but the 314 makes it so much easier.

·
Administrator
890 Posts
You know the rules Kyle. If no pictures, then it didn't happen! 😁

41 - 60 of 84 Posts