JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank the elfman for everything does with the site even though he's not around much he does a lot on here that most people don't realize like adding in new topics as well as adding any an all info he can to help this hobby an making research easier for the people just getting into it.:)

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Well said to all of those who have come before us;):D

I just realized that Troy was on today creating our new topics. Sorry I'm a little slow. Day off there buddy or filling in time at work while waiting in traffic just haven't seen you here with us during the day often .Have to say I enjoyed it.
Filling in time while waiting for a delivery to arrive. Lately, that seems to be the only time I get a chance to check out the forums or Facebook, either while riding shotgun going to work, waiting for a delivery, or while returning from a jobsite.

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Thanks Greg. Anything I can do to help out. I'm constantly looking for new material to post, in hopes to make this the number one place for John Deere Garden Tractor information. I appreciate the compliments, however this site wouldn't be what it is without the help from all of you guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts