• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

Carb Parts

Discussion in 'JD Lawn & Garden Tractor Forum' started by Woodr004, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Where is the best place to buy the little plastic clip that hold the throttle rod on the throttle? I could use the part that goes into the govenor and the part that clips onto the linkage. It is a Walbro carb. I don't like the new style that snap over the ball on the new carbs. It does not stay on worth a damn.

2. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa

3. NO! Just a collector. I had a 1969 H1 for years. The mower deck wore out and I parked it. About 6 weeks ago I saw one for sale with a deck so I bought it. That was the first 48 inch deck. You guys id'd it for me as I thought they only made the smaller deck. Then I saw 2 for sale in Rochester NY and I bought those. They both came with 48 inch decks and 1 tiller, 1 snowblower. Then I saw a collection of stuff on Ebay and looking at all the spares which I was going to have to buy to fix up the first 4 I bought it. It came with the smaller deck and a 48 inch deck, a tiller and a snow Blower. So now I have all of this stuff. Now I am looking for a backhoe and loader, not sure why, it just seems cool.

Kster526 likes this.
  4. MiniHomesteader

MiniHomesteader Member

I believe he said “dealer?” as in check the dealer for the throttle clip...

Kster526 likes this.
  5. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    yes thank you guess I should have clarified

6. DOH! I found it after I checked the dealer who did not even show it as a part. It is actually a Kohler part and I found a place about 30 miles away who had two of them. I confused my messages! Sorry.

Kster526 likes this.