JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just letting you know that I spent a few hours yesterday going through our membership list banning a bunch of members. I'm not done yet and still have a long way to go but if any of you guys see anything suspicious or think that anyone posting might be questionable, please bring it to my attention so that I can get them eliminated. Thanks to Farmer52, we caught one this morning and they are gone.

I realize most sites want huge membership quantities and don't really care about who they let in the door. Even though we don't have a lot of active members posting here, Don and I appreciate what we do have and the activity that gets posted is solid and draws lots of interest. We are confident in our active members that experience will prevail and misinformation will not be an issue. We do our best to keep you guys and this site safe and enjoyable, however every now and then, someone may slip through the cracks and find their way in. It's not easy trying to determine the good from the bad but we are learning as we go in deciphering who is legit and who isn't. We aren't perfect in any means, but we try our best.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and appreciate all of you for making this site what it is. It takes a lot of time, effort, and support to make a site great, and I couldn't think of a better group of guys to build it with.

Registered
Hey guys,

Just letting you know that I spent a few hours yesterday going through our membership list banning a bunch of members. I'm not done yet and still have a long way to go but if any of you guys see anything suspicious or think that anyone posting might be questionable, please bring it to my attention so that I can get them eliminated. Thanks to Farmer52, we caught one this morning and they are gone.

I realize most sites want huge membership quantities and don't really care about who they let in the door. Even though we don't have a lot of active members posting here, Don and I appreciate what we do have and the activity that gets posted is solid and draws lots of interest. We are confident in our active members that experience will prevail and misinformation will not be an issue. We do our best to keep you guys and this site safe and enjoyable, however every now and then, someone may slip through the cracks and find their way in. It's not easy trying to determine the good from the bad but we are learning as we go in deciphering who is legit and who isn't. We aren't perfect in any means, but we try our best.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and appreciate all of you for making this site what it is. It takes a lot of time, effort, and support to make a site great, and I couldn't think of a better group of guys to build it with.
You're doing a Outstanding Job with this and I know we all very much appreciate your efforts. (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts