JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of going to the Little Guys Show this weekend. Anyone else ever been to or thinking about heading over? It would probably be only on Saturday just to much to do at home to give up both days. Want to get out and enjoy a little more this year. Not sure which herd members would go with yet if I go.
I know it moved this year to the Windsor Show Grounds.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pop and I just talked he was just going to with no tractors. If I go it'll be with tractors. If it rains all day Friday I'm told were they are at now will be a muddy mess. Really do not want to get the trailer and truck stuck with it loaded.
We have a little show in Bowers right up the road soon. May just have to wait for that one.
I see GT Talk will be there they had told me to look them up.
Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Pop and I just talked he was just going to with no tractors. If I go it'll be with tractors. If it rains all day Friday I'm told were they are at now will be a muddy mess. Really do not want to get the trailer and truck stuck with it loaded.
We have a little show in Bowers right up the road soon. May just have to wait for that one.
I see GT Talk will be there they had told me to look them up.
Thanks for the input guys.
When is the show in Bowers?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IMG_2427.JPG
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2430.JPG
IMG_2431.JPG
IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2433.JPG
Went to the Little Guys Show today these are about the only green L&G's that were there while we were there. A shame the weather was not nicer. The only bad mud is were the cars and trucks were going in and out. Used 4x4 to get in and out safely so I wouldn't slip into someone else's car. A lot more auction action than tractor show .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts