·
Super Moderator
867 Posts
Front mount generator? 

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is not a JD/Pincor though, but a 2000   Watt Generac built and branded for Sears Suburban/Bolens. It is the same unit that Massey offered for MF 10 and 12's. I will post pics of it when its repainted. I'm also considering devising brackets to mount 2 1000 watt electric heaters in front of it to melt the 1/4 inch snow dustings we get once in a Blue Moon.    J.

·
Super Moderator
867 Posts
Yeah John, I want to see your results as well.  :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well the 112 Yard Dawg stopped the gen project.  I had cleaned out the shop for a oyster roast and put Creampuff 110 in the other section will its brethren. Now the Ford 851 has the work area.  Be patient kids, the generator will come to be.   J.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got it in the deal with the patio. I had thought my middle son would have been interested in it and he did get it to run a little but pushed it out in the weather and basically abandoned it. So I brought it in my shop to revive it. I had thought about speculating or trading it, but I'm getting attached to it. I have always had feelings for these Fords since a kid. My Dad farmed with  861 and 841 Diesels, and I thought they were the prettiest things on earth. I have its mate, an 851 Diesel.  J.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts