JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to visit with our fellow member Don this afternoon. He left me use his grit blaster to strip the paint off of some 60 rims but afterwards we got to catch up just like old times. A much needed visit. Thanks again Don, and I'm looking forward to many more visits throughout this year my Friend!! Always a pleasure.

And since I know the rule of "Pictures or it didn't happen", here you go. Not exactly the best picture but a picture nonetheless!!

Super Moderator
Got to visit with our fellow member Don this afternoon. He left me use his grit blaster to strip the paint off of some 60 rims but afterwards we got to catch up just like old times. A much needed visit. Thanks again Don, and I'm looking forward to many more visit throughout this year my Friend!! Always a pleasure. View attachment 11600

And since I know the rule of "Pictures or it didn't happen", here you go. Not exactly the best picture but a picture nonetheless!!
What a mug shot that is.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As Don said, Welcome back Kenny. He and I were just talking about you today and wondering if you'd return.

Registered
Got to visit with our fellow member Don this afternoon. He left me use his grit blaster to strip the paint off of some 60 rims but afterwards we got to catch up just like old times. A much needed visit. Thanks again Don, and I'm looking forward to many more visits throughout this year my Friend!! Always a pleasure. View attachment 11600

I guess the handsome one is Don.馃榾

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, he's the one wearing the glasses!! 馃槅馃槅

Registered
Got to visit with our fellow member Don this afternoon. He left me use his grit blaster to strip the paint off of some 60 rims but afterwards we got to catch up just like old times. A much needed visit. Thanks again Don, and I'm looking forward to many more visits throughout this year my Friend!! Always a pleasure. View attachment 11600

It's great to be able to place some faces to the names with the photo since I've yet to meet any of you guys. I too wish I could have the pleasure of meeting these two and the rest of you guys back east. I feel like a real fish out of water way out here in California but it's good to be able to feel closer to the group that shares the same passion for JDs through our website. Sure hope to be able to meet some of you guys in person some day. If any of you ever travel to L.A. let me know, I'd love to have you drop by for a visit. It would be nice to see some group photos when you have your gatherings this summer. Keep the photos coming. Thanks! (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts