• Welcome to JD Fanatics Forum

67 110 "The Dog"

Discussion in 'JD Lawn & Garden Tractor Forum' started by Chaser, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Well Kyle's 67 110 RF known as the Dog has been rehomed. It is currently sleeping the Chaser garage.
    Thanks Kyle, and good seeing ya man! The little one talked about your tractors all the way home.

jd.rasentrac, KAJD23 and Kster526 like this.
  2. Kster526

Kster526 Well-Known Member

Oley, Pa
    I know it’ll have a good home there with you. Remember it’s a bit moody now and then and you’ll swear it has feelings.
    I hope the girls enjoy it.

KAJD23 and Chaser like this.

3. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    With the Dog deal complete I was lucky enough to obtain the John Deere 30 cart from Chaser in the Dog deal.
    Been wanting it for awhile.
    After an internet search and Pikeville Equip’s help we have discovered these things are not easy to find any information on.
    Yesterday I contacted HAPCO and Kate about the repop sticker kit. She said she may be able to help and will let me know. I’m hoping as I really want to bring her back to life and have her attached to pull around at the shows.
    Thanks again Chaser.

Chaser likes this.
  4. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see what you do with it! I really wanted to get it done and take to shows behind the S92, but to many other things took priority.

Kster526 likes this.
  5. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    i tried extensive internet search and had Pikevilke Equip helping also looking to
    find info on these things but it’s just not out there anywhere . You get pictures when you google it but that’s about all. I love a challenge but if I cannot find a sticker kit that may hold me up. I’ll go the Elfman route and go to a local graphics shop and see if they can help. That’s one thing that is important to me if it’s a restoration. The original JD parts catalog does not even list it. It goes 80.50 then skips the 30. Wonder why.

Chaser likes this.
  6. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Oh I know, I tried!

Kster526 likes this.
  7. johndeereelfman

johndeereelfman Member Staff Member

I'm pretty sure (99.9%) that the "JOHN DEERE" block lettering is the same as used on the 50 and 80 carts.

As for the "30" decal, either do a search on eBay for tractor number decals where you can often find a sheet of various numerals in the green and yellow colors, or do what others have done and by the "80" decal and trim the 8 into a 3.

Kster526, Chaser and KAJD23 like this.
  8. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Just heard back from Kate at HAPCO.
    They are now reproducing the decals for the 30 cart. I’m hoping I have time to order today. Excited about the restoration.

truck21 and Chaser like this.
  9. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

That's awesome. You got any work done on the cart?

Kster526 likes this.
  10. Kster526

Oley, Pa
    Just bolted back together. Life’s been in the way unfortunately. I think I may start a little something after I have new decals in my hand

truck21 and Chaser like this.
  11. Chaser

Chaser Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see it.

Kster526 and truck21 like this.