JD Fanatic Forums banner

200 series parts for sale

1391 Views 13 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Chaser
See pics,thought I would list these here before they go on ebay. If anyone is in anything shoot me an offer.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Wood Grass Flooring Tints and shades Terrestrial plant
Wood Gas Art Artifact Metal
Missed a couple. Sorry if the pics ain't uploading correctly, my Internet isn't working very well
Grass Road surface Concrete Soil Wood
See less See more
Interested in trading those tires you wanted for the fuel pump,assorted knobs and seat brackets ?
Reactions: 2
I like trades!
Sounds fair to me, I am,good with it
I can come up to Leesport or meet
you somewhere on Saturday morning. I have your number I can call you and get your address your choice. I’m flexible
Let me talk to the boss and see what's up this weekend. Maybe I could bring the girls by to see some of your fleet.
Most of my fleet is sleeping at Winter camp and only have three at the homestead now. The Blacksheep 210, The dog and the 200 rescue awaiting its turn.
So nothing much to see but you are welcome. It would have to be before lunch on Saturday or Sunday is open for now as far as I know.
Well I could meet ya part way Saturday morning.
I'll call you Saturday morning if that's alright. We could meet at the S V High School in the front lot if that works or just tell me a time
Reactions: 3
Thanks Kyle, nice meeting up with ya for a quick hand off.
Yes it was good to c you again. I hope the tires work well for you. Thx
Couple more parts for sale if anyone is interested.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 3
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.