JD Fanatic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a list of registered serial numbers for the 1963 110 mower decks. I think it would be interesting to find out which of these numbers will correspond to the registered serial numbers for the 1963 110 tractors. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to add the serial number of your mower deck to the list. Again, like the other registries that we currently have going, only the serial number and your city and state will be recorded. No personal information will be made public.

2645 Lititz, PA
3087 Lititz, PA
3179 Lima, OH

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes welcome. I used to work in cambridge springs, not far from Meadville.
Thanks guys. We were the local Deere dealer in Meadville for 34 yrs. I've got a couple of old JD sleds I still ride now and then too. Dad had the 110 sitting in the showroom for years, he bought it in the early 80's up in New York. It's been well cared for but never restored, still has the original tires, they're not in the best of shape, but they still hold air!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Absolutley. It's cool to see others who enjoy these things. I also have an 80 model dump cart brass tag S/N 5887, it was my grandpas, I repainted it, put new tires on it and new decals. My dad was going to junk it but I told him he was nuts and hung on to it. Any idea what year it might be?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jeff, your cart would be in the mid to late 1965 range. This is based on John Deere possibly starting the serial number of the dump carts at 2,550 and knowing that the carts weren't produced until 1964.

Jeff, your cart would be in the mid to late 1965 range. This is based on John Deere possibly starting the serial number of the dump carts at 2,550 and knowing that the carts weren't produced until 1964.
Thanks for the information

1 - 17 of 17 Posts