JD Fanatic Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She doesn't want one  of her own to be painted i think she will just have to share with me any Avery if we let her. How ever the fate of the 112 might be for parts only since im taking the motor tins for the 212 an its in rough shape

·
Registered
238 Posts
She doesn't want one  of her own to be painted i think she will just have to share with me any Avery if we let her. How ever the fate of the 112 might be for parts only since im taking the motor tins for the 212 an its in rough shape
 You may know this already,but i'll post anyway just in case.The engine tins aren't the same for the 212. They'll bolt up and everything but not original. As long as thats ok with you then thats fine.The 212 had the quiet line series.The engine has side shields and the air cleaner has a tear drop shape that has a tube that runs into the shroud.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only down fall this one will not be saved I'll take a few parts I need off it the part out the rest it's an electric lift an if I remember right its electric pto too it's runs strong an moves great, but some have to be sacrificed for the betterment of others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts